AG CATTLE AND ANIMAL BEDDING | PRODUCTS
- This product is from the husks off cereals which has been milled
- Can be used in either feed or as bedding or both. It also has the following qualities
- Soft – Absorbent and aesthetically pleasing by livestock farmers
- 6% – 8% moisture content resulting in 20% more efficiency than sawdust
- High Fibre feed value
- Readily available all year round
- Only supplied in Artic Walking Floors
- Can be mixed in conjunction with other products e.g. gypsum
- Miscanthus, also know as ‘Elephant Grass’ is the modern bedding alternative to straw and wood shavings
- The spongy inner core of the miscanthus stem is highly absorbent, biodegradable and hygienic in comparison with other materials
- It is extremely warm, fibrous, light and fluffy.
- The natural biodegradable properties provides mineral nutrients for the soil and the neutral pH does not acidify the soil unlike other mulches.
GYPSUM & PAPER MIX
- The gypsum and paper mix is for customers who are finding that the gypsum is going abit tacky on the cubicle beds and looks to be sticking. The paper keeps the gypsum moving and bulks the bedding product up, but it keeps all of the qualities of the gypsum
- This can only be supplied in Artic Walking Floors
HUSK & GYPSUM MIX
- The husk and gypsum mix again is a good bedding material for anyone who is wishing to use gypsum but has had problem with gypsum sticking to the cubicles.
- By adding the husk it keeps the gypsum moving off the bed but retains all the benefits of the gypsum