Self Propelled Bedding Dispenser and Cubicle Brush
The AG Duo is designed to brush old bedding and manure off the cubicle leaving the cubicles cleaned to the highest of standards and to dispense a wide variety of bedding products including sawdust, envirobed and many more at high speed.
The AG Duo uses a 36v Lithium-Ion battery to power a driven axle, to reduce operator fatigue and allow for a larger capacity bin than was previously possible on other models. The high capacity battery allows the machine to sweep and dispense bedding on, up to 1,000 cubicles. The use of the electric motors keeps noise outputs to a minimum, which reduces any disruption to cattle. This means it is perfect to use when the cows may still be in the shed while bedding down, expecially useful for the farm’s using robots for milking.
Conveyor and auger speeds can be adjusted to allow the Duo to be able to spread a range of bedding materials exactly where the operator requires it.
The brush utilises an adjustable floating linkage, allowing the brush to float over joins in matts without lifting them. This also gives the operator the ability to add more pressure onto the brush, useful for cleaning heavily soiled cubicles or cubicles that have not been mechanically swept before.
- Spreads 3 – 4 feet from high speed conveyor
- Variable discharge rate
- Suitable for all types of sawdust, plus many materials including disinfectants
- LCD battery life indicator on the handle bars
- The brush has an adjustable floating linkage, allowing the brush to float over joins in matts without lifting them
- Helps to reduce farm’s carbon footprint
- Low running costs
- Time Saving
- Labour Saving
- Extremely low maintenance, no engine to service.
- Consistently clean cubicles
“When we moved the cows into the new dairy unit with the Delaval robots, it quickly become obviously that bedding the cubicles was a huge pinch point and taking too long to do.
- Hopper Capacity: 350 ltrs
- Distribution Method: Conveyor belt
- Spread Distance: 3/4 feet
- Machine Weight: 320kg
- Discharge Height: 0.45m
- Discharge Speed: 215ltr/min
- Width: 0.8m