Our AG tilting mechanisms allow the bucket to be hydraulically tipped for self loading.
AG 3 Point Tilting Mechanism
- The AG 3 Point Tilting Mechanism has an integrated “A” frame that speeds up the changing of machines from one tractor to another.
- The frame also uses an added hydraulic ram for the self loading mechanism, this does away with Hydraulic toplink.
- This tilting mechanism requires 2 double acting spools.
- An additional Spool block assemble can be added for those tractors that only have 1 oil service available
AG 2 Point Tilting Mechanisms
- Like it’s 3 point counterpart the AG 2 Point Tilting Mechanism offers an increased lift capacity, but does offer some different benefits.
- Sits in closer to the tractor, which allows for increased weight without disrupting the tractors balance.
- Heavier Duty build.
- Greater lift capacity.